Monday, January 4, 2010

Back In the Game

Is it really necessary for one to go through all this within simply ONE lifetime?

Sigh, I'm majorly peeved over some personal matter and it's ruined my day completely. I don't expect to sail through the early years or anything--but this is just too much!!

Anyway, at least so far, I've been good on my resolution not to check various sites before I've done my homework, and not to drink coffee. From now on to de-stress, I'll come here and write about what i did each day and stuff.

I'm rewriting my PHL232 notes. After that, I'll do my astronomy and philosophy readings. In between all of this, i want to reorganize/ finalize (edit) my resolutions. Print them out and stick it in my agenda so it can motivate and remind me of all my promises.

Shall be back,

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment