Thursday, December 31, 2009

COUNTING DOWN TO 2010

It's a mere SEVEN hours until 2010 arrives from where i live.

Man, this year has gone by so fast! Maybe it was because i was super bust during the first half of 09 with senior projects, getting into uni and then i was swamped by actual uni in the latter half. Needless to say, these two weeks were a welcome break you could not imagine.

Dad wants to have dinner at 6pm today (very early... usually we don't eat until like 9pm) so that means i have to make my share of the dishes at 5:30 at least. This year, I'm just making rice, soup and a bunch of appetizers. Nowadays, my appetite's gotten much smaller, so i dare say I'll be finished eating by 6:30 - but since it's my last meal in 09, I'll try to stretch it to 45 minutes.

I'd set out to finished editing all my existing poems by tonight, so i should get back to it. Also, i really want to write out that scene I've been meaning to for BIOI (which stands for the tentative title for my novel---but for sake of security, i won't put it online. I've heard some horror stories about people's ideas and writings getting stolen because they posted them online without copyrighting it beforehand)

I know that there will be two male leads and I've named the first one Drake. But i don't know what to name the second lead. He's the silent, studious type with a witty side that shows up occasionally. Any ideas?

---Continuing with my New Years Resolutions:

-adapt to a regular sleep cycle (sleep and wake up at the same time everyday)
-Stop going to Shoppers every time i come back from school!
-save up at least $100 every month!
-stop staring at the Hermes window display on Bloor. Same goes for Burberry, Gucci. Sigh, thank God Prada and LV are on the other side of the street
-Get my voice back in shape. I haven't sang in so long--it's feeling very rusty
-Add tags for all blog posts!! Seriously, i keep forgetting!

!!!! It's 5:12 already!

Gotta go, have a happy new year everyone!!!!

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment