Thursday, December 24, 2009

On Christmas Eve (to be)

Since technically, it's not the EVE yet, although it is the day.

God, i am so lame.

Anyway-woke up half past 2pm due to me mysterious sickness. Just checked my email and stuff. All these shops are sending me coupons and SALES! flyers. I am intrigued--but the whole idea of rushing to a mall at 7am on Boxing Day to battle it out for some jeans with a mob of people isn't really my thing. For one, I've never really been Boxing Day shopping---i went once, during the afternoon. But by then , all the "good" stuff was gone and it was a waste of time. Also, i feel like when there's a huge sale, i tend to buy things i don't need-as in i convince myself I'll need it eventually. Thus, a waste of money.

Anyway, am going to meet up with a friend to go see a movie on the 27th. Will probably get a meal and casually shop around (since we're going to a mall) but I'm not frenzied into buying anything in particular.

I'm a girl, so obviously i like to shop---but so few things catch my eye now days that I'm never fully satisfied with a purchase. Maybe I'm just too picky---that's why i tend to buy quality over quantity.

I have friends that buy like five pairs of jeans every year at Bluenotes or whatever the store's called. That's like 5 x 25 bucks = 125 plus tax. And i say every year because those jeans don't last. After a Canadian winter of snow and salt, you can say goodbye to those jeans. I prefer getting jeans at like $40 a piece and have it last at least three years. And often times, Guess jeans are on sale for just that much (regular price 90$). Even if i get them at regular price, it's a worthwhile investment.

But this is just my opinion. Some people enjoy having to shop all the time. I just don't have the time.

Hmm, this reminds me. Should do some online research before i hit the shops--.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!

MyWay25

PS. Was going to go to Chapters--but woke up too late. Sigh, must stop being so lazy!
PPS. I just need to spazz a bit: GO SOO!! Those eyes---oh god--I can't stand the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment