Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let It Snow! It's about time!!!

Finally.

When i opened the shades this morning, there was a decent layer of white fluffiness that graced the usually muddy front yard. Although it's already 2 months into winter---there hasn't been any real downpour of snow, either wet or dry.

I got everything done that i wanted to yesterday except finish reading Locke. I'm only on chapter 2. But as as there is a 3 hour break between my first and second class, i can do it on campus. I need to have lunch, then visit the college admin office and so i have like an hour left for reading. That should allow me to get at least 3 chapters out of the way.

Today, my tasks after class will be:

-finish reading Locke with notes (2hours)
-START LIT DRAFT!!! DO NOT SLEEP WITHOUT DOING THIS!!
-30 Minutes of exercise at least!
-AST MA (1hour)
-AST reading (1hour)

Oh, and if the line's not outrageous at the bank, shall deposit my iclicker rebate cheque.

Yeah, so I'd better get back to breakfast. Then i have to get dressed and go.

Until later,

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment