Monday, January 25, 2010

MUST STOP PROCRASINATING!!!

I have it so bad, that i youtubed freaking BoA lives.

That's right---and you all should know my feelings on her.
Well, you don't ---but you can infer from the "freaking" part, can't you?

I don't hate the girl, FAR from it. She seems sweet and polite--but I can't stand her voice. I think it's more suitable for pop songs because whenever she stretches a note--it sounds really hoarse and...unpleasant. But honestly---I'm not a BoA hater!! I think she's extremely hardworking, dedicated and talented. I mean, the girl can dance!! But most of her music doesn't appeal to me and the ones that do (Winter Love, etc) her voice doesn't do it justice.

Let me just clarify that. She has the vocal ability/ skills to sing well- it's merely that her tone (voice) that really really bugs me. Hopefully I'll grow to like it.

The strange thing is, apparently, most Ayu fans had to adapt to her squeaky voice of pre-I AM era. But I never had to do that. Isn't that strange? I don't know-maybe because i just find it so charming and incredible that Ayu's voice has evolved so much over the years. I personally loved it best live during 05-06 and best recorded 06-07.

Sigh--it's already 7:44 and i still have to add tags for this post. So I'll stop for now.

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment