Saturday, January 9, 2010

Trying Not to Hope

It's been a few days, hasn't it?

Nothing much has happened: just going to class, doing readings and such.

Recently, I've been more obsessed with fashion than even before. I skimmed through entire threads on soompi for great pics to add to my collection. I'm currently really into loose fitting shirtdresses.

Sigh, everytime i see something i like, i think "I wish i could shed that 10 pounds!"

Truthfully, i am in no way fat. Just normal, average. But being average in weight does not mean you look good in everything you wear. This is exotically frustrating when you see something you want and although it looks great on the hanger, your body doesn't do it justice.

Also, great fashion makes me want to travel so badly! All these stars do travel photoshoots. Honestly, who can resist France, Milan, Prague as backdrop?

I really hope i can do a Europe trip before i finish school.

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment