Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Internalism VS. Externalism....

I've had Stephen King's "On Writing" playing on my ipod for the entire day and it's surprisingly stimulating.

I say surprisingly because i am not at all familiar with his bodies of work other than that they're mostly in the suspense/ horror genre. As in, the genre i never venture into because i am a coward and get scared easily.

However, I've heard some wonderful reviews about this volume and I'm not one to turn down a good guide to writing. Besides, the man has published dozens of bestselling novels---there must be something he is doing right.

Today was sort of a blah day. Although i did get to re-read Hedwig (SO GOOD---only, it's way too short! I want moreeee) and pick an essay question, i am far behind schedule. So tonight, i must:

-FINISH READING FREAKING HUME!!
-TENTATIVE THESIS FOR K&R ESSAY
-watch Chuno... because it's fun and relaxing

So long!

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment