Thursday, January 14, 2010

With an hour to spare

What better way to use it than to finally post on my blog?

Sorry I've been absent (but hey, i think I'm still keeping up with the once a week thing pretty well!) school's been hectic (as expected) and since I'm trying to be a better student, I've been taking my readings very seriously.

As in not just read Sparknotes of the books, but the actual text AND take notes!

I must say, it makes going to lectures rather dull, because i know the material pretty well already.

Anyway-it's a good habit, so i shall continue it.

---Mom sent over some clothes from Ruehl. As it is shutting down for good (due to poor sales since it's overpriced), it had this massive sale going on and she managed to snag a few items on a really good deal!

Bliss... I've always loved their stuff---they are so well made! And not at all like the Hollister clothes where the only design is the HUGE logo on all the shirts, coats, skirts, etc. Ruehl sells quality stuff. I'm wearing this checkered flannel shirt right now and !!! it's so softtt i want to live in it! Even mom loved it (actually, she loved the store ever since i introduced her to it last summer) and she's really really picky with quality.

Ahhh, I've just idled away so much time reading soompi. Time for class!

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment