Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's a WRAP!

Recently, I've been lunching on wraps. I had a grilled chicken wrap yesterday and i have a smoked ribs wrap waiting for me in the fridge. Since my resolution to eat better, I've been avoiding fried foods. The wrap consists usually of: lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, some sort of meat (i try t get the leaner ones---except I've craving for ribs today) and a whole wheat pita.

Also, i forgo my usual soda for an AloeVera drink yesterday. I was quite tired this morning so i got a plain coffee with milk and four sugars. Sigh, this means no coffee for the rest of the week for me--I'll have to rely on tea for tomorrow's night lecture.

I'm enrolled in a new philosophy course: Knowledge and Reality and I'm rather happy about this choice. Some of the material overlaps my Philosophy 100 course but it can't be helped, since the dawn of time, philosophers have pondered the same questions-and for most of the cases, unable to offer adequate answers. This is why i find philosophy so intriguing-the fact that there isn't THE answer, like there is in science and math. I dislike things that are absolutely concrete; there is no room for innovation, no creativity!

Anyway: today's tasks are:

-Locke notes
-K&R notes
-LIT FREAKING DRAFT
-30+ workouttt

THIS WEEK:
-Email prof. Walsh if i still don't get the whole Coherent argument discussed in today's lecture
-AST reading for the week and on
-hedwig play

Sigh, that's a truckload of work ahead of me. I slacked off yesterday because i was so tired. The subway stopped working so i walked 5 blocks in slush to get to the next working subway station. And then, since everyone is congregated at that particular station, there was a TON of people on the tube and it was TRES suffocating.

Anyway, off to work now. I might not blog tomorrow because class ends at 9pm, but we;ll see

MyWay25

PS. Came up with great idea for BIOI on the subway today. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment