Thursday, September 3, 2009

You may have noticed...[WILL EDIT!]

That the humble "Nature's Doing" has been renamed: It's All Relative

Yes, as today is basically my last day of freedom (tomorrow being the first day of Frosh Week), I decided to spend an hour watch Friends.


Friends, the best way to pass a lazy Thursday.

Anyway-i got to the episode where Monica and Rachel play a game against Chandler and Joey to win her apartment. There were many categories to the questionnaire type game and the last one is called:


(You guessed it!) IT'S ALL RELATIVE


It has the most random questions but all are very interesting. Which made me think--that's what i want my blog to be like! So yeah, i renamed my cyber-home.

I hope you like change---i for one think it's kind of neat. Haha...


Many upsetting things happened today. But i don't want to bum myself out---so I'm writing to forget all my troubles! And what better way to do that than to post those pics i said i was going to?!


OK-so here we go:

#1) "Publish or Perish" Black

Though it may not look it, but this is a very old journal. I think it bought it from Chapters back in... 2003. But the thing is, i liked it so much and didn't want to write rubbish in it that till this day, it's still empty.

#2) Black Leather Journal

This was given to me by a friend back in my tender years: grade 9--i think. I remember carrying it around everywhere. I really really liked it because it was so light. This one has a lot of quotations from "Romeo and Juliet", which was crazy about. Not anymore though-because if you think about it, they were both only like 14 years old. No offense, but what do 14 year olds know about love, or what kind of love is worth dying for?

#3) Large Red Leather Journal

My mom bought me this when she visited me back a few years ago. It's really nice because the pages are bigger so it lasted longer. This one is filled mostly with lyrics i came up with. And random story plots.

#) Soft Red Buckle-type Leather Journal

I got this on my own and i lovvvve it. It's me current one, but i only have about 12 pages left. I just love touching it. SO SOFT!!!

SIGH---i'm sorry guys...

But i'm not too tired to finish doing this. Blogger's picture upload program REALLY sucks. It takes forever to just format one picture and i've got at least 6 more to go...

But worry not--- i will do all of it... one day.

Off to read Soompi now...

Myway25

No comments:

Post a Comment