Saturday, September 12, 2009

JOSH JOSH JOSHHHH

Please let me first apologize for the super late post. I've been so busy with frosh week and the first week of classes that i just had absolutely NO time to do anything non academic at all!

Anyway---I'm currently working on my paper from my Experience of Music seminar course. I'll be writing it on the Joshua Bell i attended earlier this year. I was doing some research online and i stumbled across a bunch of super amazing Josh pics...
Isn't this picture GORGEOUS?! Man--- I am so going to Shoppers to get a bottle of this stuff...

anyway---I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating on my work because i keep remembering how amazing that concert was. I mean, i am just unable to put my feelings into words! But i promised myself--i MUST get this done by today. A completed draft and two edits...

OK---that's really all the time i can spare for now...

I'll be back!

MyWay25

No comments:

Post a Comment